1001 Flicks

Regularly updated blog charting the most important films of the last 104 years.

Monday, June 05, 2006

12. La Souriante Madame Beudet (The Smiling Madame Beudet) 1922

















Yet another place holder (the last one for a while, at least 6 films). On the upside, I've obtained Kolkarlen and its review will be put up soon. So I think of it not so much as gaining a placeholder but losing another one.

Really weird that this is ungettable (if anyone knows where I can get it I'd appreciate it) as it is the first feminist film...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    www.emule-project.net

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Francisco Silva said…

    thanks, I would never haveguessed that eMule might have it.... downloading now!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4968270121807192618

    It's also up on Google Video. Really enjoying the blog, I'm trying to watch all 1001 as well!

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Franciso,

    I'm just going through some of your early reviews. Did you ever catch this one in the end?

    Jack

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Francisco Silva said…

    Jack: Yeah I did, on eMule, I have it here on a file but haven't watched it yet :) I found La Roue as well another one of those early lost ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home