1001 Flicks

Regularly updated blog charting the most important films of the last 104 years.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

69. Me And My Gal (1932)

Directed By Raoul Walsh

Synopsis

Who knows?

Review

This seems to be a non-existing film... it has an entry on IMDB but there is no copy anywhere... I saw it once on Ebay, going for 50 pounds... eMule doesn't have it and if anyone knows how to get it tell me. All the reviews I've read of it don't really rave about it anyway. Can't even find a picture for this post.

Trivia

?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Francisco-
    I found Me and My Gal! I am not sure you still exist, but if you do, leave a comment on my blog 1001filmsyoumustsee.blogspot.com and I can give you the website. Highly classified information:).

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    undertaking the same quest as you (1001 albums, books etc) i got this flick by searching like a maniac and finally found it in (gulp) 32 rar parts on a website with links still up. this took like hours but i can upload it for you if you're still looking for it

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The movie is on youtube.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home